Streamline how you manage badging, check-in attendees, and offer sponsors and exhibitors more value with EventMobi’s new Onsite App and features.
- Design beautiful conference badges for different groups in seconds with the Badge Designer
- Easily track event and session attendance from any mobile device with the Check-in App
- Ensure event exhibitors can easily capture, score and follow up with leads with Lead Capture
- Share up-to-the-minute information and offer sponsors valuable brand exposure opportunities onsite with Live Display
Give your community the home it deserves with Event X365 – a year-round event networking platform for all of your activities and ongoing communication with your members. EventMobi’s all-in-one event planning software empowers you to:
- Host virtual events, online meet-ups and webinars
- Foster new connections and conversations, 1:1 or in groups
- Promote your sponsors year-round in your event planning software
- Offer on-demand access to recorded event content
EventMobi is the only event planning software that allows you to restrict event access and keep full ownership of your event data. Enterprise event management tools include:
- Password protected events
- Single Sign On (SAML and OpenID)
- SSL encryption
- Custom privacy notice
- GDPR compliant
“The EventMobi Event App really enhances the experience of the attendees.”
Since we discovered EventMobi a few years ago, we immediately found that they were just easy to work with, and they also enhanced our user experience, both on the exhibitor side, as well as the attendee side. And the feedback we’ve received about the Event App is that it’s clear and easy to use.
Show Manager, Canadian Meetings + Events Expo
Director of Events, Newcom Media Inc
So you’ve invested in an event app and are now in the design phase. It’s all coming together but one thing still needs to be addressed…how will attendees know to download your event app (and use it)?
Download our free Ultimate Guide to Increasing Event App Adoption & Usage and learn how to develop a winning strategy to maximize attendee adoption and usage rates at your next in-person event.